Verila CAG 2 VG15 ELT
Calcium Anhydrous Grease ▪ For Extremely Low Temperatures, down to -50 Celsius
Verila CAG 2 VG15 ELT is lubricating grease based on special calcium soap and mineral base oil of very low viscosity. The grease contains antioxidants, rust and corrosion inhibitors and AW additives. The product is water resistant, with improved corrosion protection and excellent low temperature performances.
- Excellent performance at Low Temperatures, suitable to be used in cold climates, down to -50 degrees Celsius.
- Very Good Mechanical stability makes it resistant against softening.
- Very Good Resistance against water.
- Very Good Lubricity, protect equipment against wear.
- Excellent Pump-ability makes it suitable for centralized lubrication systems.
Lubrication of high-speed rolling and plain bearings; Lubrication of small electro-motors and equipment working in cold climates, down to -50 degrees Celsius
|ISO 6743-9||L-XEBHA 2|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Base Oil Viscosity at 40 Celsius, mm2/s||ISO 3104||15|
|Operating Temperature Range||-50 to 100 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||265 -295|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 145 Celsius|
|Water Resistance Test at 90 Celsius||DIN 51 807-1||0-90 Typical|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur