Verila LiCa EP 2 VG220 Moly
Heavy Duty - High Performance - Lithium-Calcium Grease Containing Moly
Verila LiCa EP 2 VG220 Moly is high performance lubricating grease intended for the lubrication in heavy duty applications. It is based on mixed lithium-calcium soap thickener system and high-quality mineral base oil of medium high viscosity. The grease contains antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure/anti-wear additives, tackiness agent and molybdenum disulfide as dry lubricant, providing extra protection against wear and repeated shock loads.
- Contains Moly: provide extra protection against wear under shock loads and oscillating movements and even in the case of loss of grease and/or accidental overheating.
- Excellent resistance to water wash-out offer reliable protection even in the presence of severe water contamination.
- Highly Adhesive, stay in place thus prevent Leakage.
- Excellent Anti-Wear and Shock Load Carrying Capacity. Stable lubricating film protects equipment exposed to shock loads.
- Excellent Rust and Corrosion Protection.
High-Performance, Heavy-Duty Grease specially developed for the shock loaded and vibrating applications where protection against water wash-out is mandatory. Primarily designed for marine, mining/quarrying and off-road applications: Off-road, construction, agriculture and forestry applications: plain bearings, bushings, fifth wheels; Recommended as EP grease for general lubrication of industrial machinery: bearings, chains and all kind of linkages.
|ISO 6743-9 L-XBCHB 2 DIN 51502 MPF2K-25|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|Base Oil Viscosity at 40 Celsius, mm2/s||EN ISO 3104||220|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25 to 130 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||310 -340|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 185 Celsius|
|Rust Protection||ASTM D1743||Pass|
|Water Washout Test at 79 Celsius, wt.% loss||ISO 11009||< 6.5%|
|Four-Ball EP Test, Weld Point, N||ASTM D2596||> 2500|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur