Verila LiCa EP 2 VG220 VT
High Performance - Heavy Duty - Very Tacky - Extreme Pressure - Lithium-Calcium Grease
Verila LiCa EP 2 VG220 VT is high performance lubricating grease intended for the lubrication in heavy duty applications. It is based on mixed lithium-calcium soap thickener system and mineral base oil of ISO VG220 viscosity grade. The grease contains antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure [EP] and Anti-wear [AW] additives as well as tackiness agent providing that grease stay in place longer.
- Excellent resistance against water wash-out offer extreme protection in the presence of severe water contamination.
- Highly Adhesive grease which stay in place and ensure prolonged re-lubrication intervals
- Very Good Mechanical Stability prevent softening and leakage.
- Excellent Anti-Wear and High Load Carrying Capacity. Stable lubricating film protect equipment exposed to heavy loads.
- Excellent Rust and Corrosion Protection.
Recommended for lubrication where protection against water wash-out is mandatory, heavy loadings are present, durable and efficient lubrication in wet and dirt environment is requested and prolonged re-greasing intervals are required. Typical application: Heavy-duty vehicles in on-road, off-road, construction and agriculture applications; greasing of chassis, suspension, fifth-wheel, cardan joints, pin-bushings, wheel bearings; Industrial bearings at moderate speed and high loads.
|ISO 6743-9 L-XBCHB 2 ⋅ DIN 51502 KP2K-20|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|Base Oil Viscosity at 40 Celsius, mm2/s||EN ISO 3104||220|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 130 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||265 – 295|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 185 Celsius|
|Rust Test, EMCOR||
|0 - 0|
|Water Washout Test at 79 Celsius, wt.% loss||ISO 11009||6.5% Typical|
|Four-Ball EP Test, Weld Point, N||ASTM D2596||4000|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur