Verila Lithium EP 2 Moly
Multi-Purpose ▪ Extreme Pressure (EP) ▪ Lithium Grease Containing Molybdenum Disulfide
Verila Lithium EP 2 Moly is lubricating grease based on lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap and high-quality mineral base oil. The grease contains antioxidants, rust and corrosion inhibitors and EP/AW additives as well as water resistance and mechanical stability improvers. The addition of molybdenum disulfide is providing extra protection against wear and shock loads.
- Contains Moly as dry lubricant: provide additional protection against wear in slow moving, sliding, oscillating, shock load conditions even in the case of loss of grease or accidental overheating.
- Excellent Load Carrying Capacity, protects equipment exposed to heavy loads.
- Excellent Mechanical Stability provide resistance against softening and leakage.
- Very Good Resistance against water.
- Very Good Rust and Corrosion Protection.
Wide range of Automotive and Industrial machinery/equipment: Construction, Mining and Agriculture equipment: especially suitable for crushers, compactors, excavators, loaders; On-road and off-road vehicles; Heavy Industrial machinery. Typical applications: especially developed for use in CV-joints and U-joints; Premium lubrication of chassis components.
|ISO 6743-9 L-XBCHB 2 ⋅ DIN 51502 KPF2K-20|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|Dry Lubricant||Molybdenum Disulfide|
|Base Oil Viscosity at 40 Celsius, mm2/s||ISO 3104||100|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 120 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||265 -295|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 190 Celsius|
|Rust Test, EMCOR||ISO 11007||1-1|
|Water Resistance Test, at 90 Celsius||DIN 51 807-1||max 1-90|
|Four-Ball EP Test, Weld Point, N||ASTM D2596||3150|
|Four-Ball Wear Test, Wear Scar, mm||ASTM D2266||0.50 Typical|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur